Good Movies, December 2020
- On the Rocks, 2020 - ★★½. If Dean was cheating he’d have been rocking an LG.
- Bill & Ted Face the Music, 2020 - ★★★. Three star movies are the best movies.
- Hard Eight, 1996 - ★★★★. Dammit, now I miss Vegas again.
- Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind, 2020 - ★★. God help me I love crackpots.
- Underwater, 2020 - ★★½. If you can’t be good, at least be zippy.
- The Meddler, 2015 - ★★★. Me doing my best Zach Braff impression at Susan Sarandon right before she kicked Michael McKean in the crotch and ran: “Kick him in the crotch and run! The crotch!”
- Father Goose, 1964 - ★★★. What a cute gem this was.
- The Color of Money, 1986 - ★★. “I can always go back to whiskey. It’s been very good to me.”
- Buddy Buddy, 1981 - ★★★½. The comedy here is so dark and I really value it.
- The Young Girls of Rochefort, 1967 - ★★★★★. The prettiest movie in the whole wide world.
- The Apartment, 1960 - ★★★★★. Watched on Friday December 25, 2020.
Link Blog, December 2020
I Guess My Parents Were Right About Frasier Why 18th century books looked like smartphone screens The psychology behind ‘revenge bedtime
I hope you like it. I made it for you