Good Movies, May 2020
- Love Exposure, 2008 - ★★★½. So many crimes. So many kinds of crimes.
- The Out-of-Towners, 1970 - ★★★★. Oh my god, now I have an ulcer too.
- The Player, 1992 - ★★½. Cameo.com fucking wishes
- Cowboy, 1958 - ★½. I refuse to believe Jack Lemmon has ever spent time in broad daylight.
- Bay of Angels, 1963 - ★★★½. I think it’s weird to have a movie like this end happily?
Oh Great, The Fog Is Here: It Is Now Very Foggy On Top Of Everything Else
Clickhole: Ugh. Just…Ugh. As if there wasn’t already enough bleakness, uncertainty, and full-blown panic going on in the world today, things just
Album on Rotation Today—Home On Native Land by The Hidden Cameras
musicOMH: Gibb is a prominent figurehead in the indier end of the LGBTQ community — at one time he spoke of The Hidden Cameras as “gay church folk”