Logbook, December 23-29, 2019
- We ? take ? breaks ?.
- All Hail the Pop Culture Remix.
- We Can’t See ‘Star Wars’ Anymore.
- The Old Internet Died And We Watched And Did Nothing.
- How Canada’s military reacted to seeing Pokemon Go players trespassing on its bases
- Stella Dallas, 1937 - ★★★★
- The Apartment, 1960 - ★★★★★
- Scrooged, 1988 - ★★½.
- Ninja Scroll, 1993 - ★★★★.Me: wow, they sure don’t make them like this anymore. Demon Slayer: am I a joke to you?
- Bikram: Yogi, Guru, Predator, 2019 - ★½. Maybe cult leaders are bad.
- Iron Fists and Kung Fu Kicks, 2019 - ★★½. Sweet editing and lots of enthusiasm. Netflix isn’t bad at these 101-style docs.
Finished up Mandalorian. Binged the entirety of Letterkenny Season 8.
- Super Mario Maker 2
- Astral Chain
- Baba is You
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (2019)
Began playing Zelda and Baba is You. Both are great date games.
- Merry Christmas to all my bird friends
- Man, Rogers. You had to just be exactly that South Park about cable companies, didn’t you.
- TickTick’s competitive scene is buried pretty deep but it’s there. #forglory #smash https://t.co/syCMjdO90o
- What’s the German word for “I want to publish this thing to the internet but I do not want anyone to see it let alone comment”
- #Bujo people. You back up that thing before the end of the year, or is that like a mid-January lazy day task?