Logbook, February 24-March 1, 2020
- Blogroll Keepers #4.
- Fucking Like a Housewife.
- An app can be a home-cooked meal.
- Michael Crichton’s Twitter.
- In Defence of Fare Evasion.
THE VILLAIN WAS RIGHT, 46: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (with Luba Magnus)
The Outsider, RuPaul’s Drag Race season 12, and My Hero Academia. Finally finished Patriot. What a special show that is.
- Best Progressive Web Apps (PWA) for Windows 10!.
- Bob’s Burgers & Crafting Human Characters.
- Revenge in Korean Thrillers.
- My Animal Crossing Obsession.
- We left our parents on the Facebook island to rot, didn’t we?
- Dope. https://t.co/2WJyTfGgCe
- Taken by @christsujiuchi https://t.co/AHZDfirsyP https://t.co/LW71QnffRq
- #askatp Say your iPhone is your primary/only computer. Which additional device would give you the most value in your life?
- I’m honestly curious about this. Say you’ve got enough money to buy 1 of those devices. Subquestion, would a better iPad be more valuable than a better Apple Watch?
- Y’all too young to remember WMIX huh https://t.co/db8qlDKaAp
- That Fran’s Not Here feeling, folks. https://t.co/19aiQtmtUs
- Is anyone else on the current public beta (17E5241d) for #iOS and own an official hdmi display adapter? Mine won’t connect (but does charge) all of a sudden.
- I have a cold so obviously I’m being isolated and feared. https://t.co/YR492Kjisk
- Trying to revert to iOS 13.3 because of a bug in the 13.4 beta, but this is fun. https://t.co/lZ8eQHgowK
- I’m having the fun #itunes https://t.co/1TbBSIOjsf
- #indesign folks. You ever just “pink-text” it for a whole project because the client never gave you the fonts?