Logbook, January 20-26, 2020
- Dear God, do I really game that much?.
- Royal Rumble 2020 Preview.
- Drag Race Alum Katya Zamolodchikova Revels in the Embarrassment of Being Alive.
Avenue 5, The Outsider, and finally watched a few episode of Season 2 of Patriot. Also, finally, Picard.
- The Launch of the TurboGrafx-16 (1989) | Classic Gaming Quarterly.
- My dark & mysterious hobbies.
- Microsoft accidentally made a great Chromebook.
- Why You Should Play Fighting Games - And How.
- Anyone else watch Patriot like, one episode every two months because the show is a rare treasure and you don’t want it to end?
- Just wanna day I really appreciate how easy it’s been to ignore Picard spoilers. Good job everyone keep it up
- This should be our defense against tech companies doing it without consent and it should hold up in court. https://t.co/TZkTWr2jPQ
- Excited to be watching the Rumble out with friends tonight. I cannot state how much better our dumb soap opera is with other people. Share your dumb thing.
- Here’s a stat question for @StarOfSavage. What are the times it takes for the announcer to explain the Rumble rules? Longest? Shortest? Most elaborate?
- I hate it when I’m right. https://t.co/jde6ID0MlK
- So the women’s rumble has been better than the men’s rumble three years running. Can we just cancel the men’s one?
- Wrestling is magical. #EdgeReturns https://t.co/WRT8KVfJZm
- Just listened to the @verge’s interview with Neil Young. I dunno, maybe I’m just an elder millennial, but High Quality Spotify sounds about the same to me as a FLAC file. It’s like, maybe a little different. I feel like his argument is from before 256kbps + became a thing.