Logbook, January 6–12, 2020
- Draft No. 4.
- Violet Evergarden: History and Feminism.
- On Being a Good Newsletterer.
- I am beginning to suspect that having a massive following on YouTube does not make people happy.
- ‘Go to Where the Rawest Stories Occur’: An Interview with Chuck Palahniuk.
- Old Man Blogs At Cloud.
- The Sexiness Of Control.
- How Do I Make Plans Without ‘Getting a Drink’?.
- Roam: Why I Love It and How I Use It.
- Managing my personal knowledge base.
- Ep. #301 - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker THE FLOP HOUSE JAN 4 ⋅ 1:49:17, This should be uncontroversial.
- Wicked City, 1987 - ★★.
- The Lighthouse, 2019 - ★★★½. Tom Waits sitting just off screen going “good, good.”
Progress made on Oresuki S1, Seinfeld S5, Year of the Rabbit S1, My Hero Academia S3.
Made some Mario Maker levels. I’ll blog about that.
- Super simple here. Bulldoze it. Make the city itself car-free while you’re at it. Kill congestion and pollution in one shot. People will hate it but it’ll save the city. https://t.co/AxEsg3HBup
- iTunes messing with Match playlist data a few years ago is what led me to ditch my digital collection. Finally got rid of it all last year. https://t.co/mcwKtc1l54
- So if you do laundry and have warm sheets on a rainy Saturday you can just get back into bed right
- Never stop being this weird, Nintendo. https://t.co/1dp5UhlPB3