November 25, 2019
Logbook, November 18-24, 2019
- Radiolab: Breaking News. “Today, two new technological tricks that together could invade our most deeply held beliefs and rewrite the rules of credibility. Also, we release something terrible into the world.”
- Toronto Skyline, November 18, 2019 #nofilter #toronto #skyline #pink https://t.co/Cjf3OYRKqb https://t.co/lV2wOEe3ec
- Has anyone ever spec’d out a computer, added it to a cart to check the tax/shipping, and then left it there for weeks, only to accidentally buy it when you pick up a case?
- This good internet https://t.co/E6HSgbCazQ
- It’s really my thirteenth anniversary on this hell site but sure. One year since I came back for the jokes. #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/K5PfXVbMzk
- I feel attacked from many vectors. https://t.co/TRoiBXk1ao
- That’s such a petty reason to not make millions of dollars and I love it. https://t.co/DXYLM41bsE
- My Surface Pro should loop through these on startup like the Mandalorian intro bumper. https://t.co/mf0ZarAp1t
- So just everyone grew up with a piano except me huh https://t.co/UrEDy1etRQ
- the end of the decade is folding in on itself and in a month we’ll find ourselves right back at 2000. https://t.co/SBJ8dpQA1q
- I know everyone’s moved on, but I finally picked up Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Quickest of takes: the teaching parts are stressful because they on purpose give you no real time or resources to help these kids. That’s accurate!
- There’s no way this works out well for me. https://t.co/Bz3sd28HAr
- Why you gotta hit this podcasting cyclist so hard https://t.co/0K6Uxt68Z0
- Disney+: baby yoda and your childhood. Apple TV+: Dickinson and space commies. Netflix: hold my wig. https://t.co/0i1vOZLCJ7
- Here’s a not exactly low hanging fruit thing I’d like Apple to add to the iPhone someday: contextual home screens for different activities.
Game Finishing Season: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
I know, I know. You can’t, like, finish a fighting game. Fighting games are like disciplines and some people go their whole life mastering a single
Notes on my First Playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses
Are we the baddies? Guys I think I chose the bad guy path first. It was around when the death knight reappeared, but now on my side. It’s cool,