May 24, 2020
Microblog Thoughts, Apri 26-May 24 2020
- Currently well on my way to having my loyalties doubted by Lex Luger. #quarantinehair
- Brb hate-watching a nice lady farming and cooking on YouTube
- Mario Maker 2’s “world mode” is amazing and I can’t wait to make one.
- Let’s rename “shower” to “self care rain.”
- What are your favourite Toronto websites and blogs?
- Another weird right-handed thing I do even though I’m left handed: I always wear a watch on my left wrist. It never felt comfortable on the right.
- First day with the Keychron K2 with red switches: I don’t like it. Different and weird, different and weird!
- I’m sure it’ll be fine it’s my first new keyboard in like 12 years.
- I’m like, 3 weeks behind on podcasts. Quarantine: where you have time to make podcasts, but not listen to them.
- I watched Roger Rabbit tonight on Discord with a bunch of friends. That’s the good stuff.
- So @RickRudeSells is inspiring for lots of reasons. It makes me think, what’s a wrestling move that makes you pop every time? For me, it’s stalled suplexes. Gets me every time.
- How is there a Creative Cloud update I literally installed it today
- Finding a tiktok you wanna show someone but you didn’t heart it is essentially impossible
- Zoom needs a laugh track.
- Advice I wish I could teach everyone: make an account on the site before you add stuff to the cart. Your blood pressure will thank you.
- Ah hell, I’m in the “I saw someone do it in a video so I’m going to try it” part of Animal Crossing and you’re all liars
- By way of Do By Friday @hotdogsladies, I can say mr Purrkins is a great cat name. We’ve had Anthony Purrkins a few years and he’s a very civilized holy terror.
The Best of Youtube, May 2020
Youtube is a bad place, but every now and then a good video appears. Because I can’t seem to stop going there, I can at least make it easier for you
Album on Rotation Today—Constantines by Constantines
Constantines: Constantines Album Review | Pitchfork Indeed, they are amplifiers, as all overgrown teens are. They’re emotional burn victims, holed