Notion Tutorials and Templates
This is a companion piece to the article I wrote about Notion - Notion & the Digital Shelf. Here’s some of the tutorials and articles that led me towards using Notion. Hopefully these are helpful to either you or me in the future.
- Keeping Track of Stuff, Winter 2022 - K Sawyer Paul - This is where I was back in February.
- Build a personal wiki in Notion - The most basic bare-bones tutorial on how I use Notion.
- Your First Day with Notion | A Beginner’s Guide - Step 2.
- Tracking Everything I Wore For 1 Year - This inspired me to make the clothing Notion page.
- Slowly Falling In Love With Notion | Brad Frost - this is really similar to my article on Notion, just with different use cases (because everyone is different)
- The Rise of Second-Brain Apps - Notion is just one of many of these things.
- Using Notion as a personal CRM by Charlie Taylor - a nice comparison of ways to manage “people” information in your life.
- Notion Tour | How I Organize My Life and Work literally game-changing - literally game-changing.
- Red Gregory - YouTube - The gold standard of figuring out how to do just about anything in Notion. They helped me with my food Notion most directly.
- TODOs from Paper Systems - I mentioned that I don’t use Notion as a task manager. I think it’s because I am trying to build one that works the way explained here.