K Sawyer Paul
Podcasts worth hearing, April-May 2020
Posted on May 17, 2020 at 12:00am
- Track Changes - Diving Deep and Enjoying Life: A Conversation with InVision’s Mike Davidson.
- Friendshipping - Huge Powerful Energy
- Back to Work 471 - One-Drawer Project - In this very intimate episode, Dan and Merlin share some ideas for positive yet do-able projects to improve your life and world in these dumb, scary times]
- Friendshipping - Everything Feels Sharper Now
- Back to Work - 472: Sunday Afternoon Feeling
- California King - Everything was going great. We each had our own little cavernlet in which to do our alonetime ablutions and adult irrigations, and every evening we gathered by the pile of old cigarettes to tell stories and scratch each others’ bug bites. We chopped wood, and we carried water. We made forts. And, yes, somtimes, we cried. Then, one night, we heard a cricket.
- Accidental Tech Podcast - 373: This Jerk, Right Here
- TRIPLE CLICK - What Video Games Assume You Know
← Next post
Previous post →