May 17, 2020
Podcasts worth hearing, April-May 2020
- Track Changes - Diving Deep and Enjoying Life: A Conversation with InVision’s Mike Davidson.
- Friendshipping - Huge Powerful Energy
- Back to Work 471 - One-Drawer Project - In this very intimate episode, Dan and Merlin share some ideas for positive yet do-able projects to improve your life and world in these dumb, scary times]
- Friendshipping - Everything Feels Sharper Now
- Back to Work - 472: Sunday Afternoon Feeling
- California King - Everything was going great. We each had our own little cavernlet in which to do our alonetime ablutions and adult irrigations, and every evening we gathered by the pile of old cigarettes to tell stories and scratch each others’ bug bites. We chopped wood, and we carried water. We made forts. And, yes, somtimes, we cried. Then, one night, we heard a cricket.
- Accidental Tech Podcast - 373: This Jerk, Right Here
- TRIPLE CLICK - What Video Games Assume You Know
Fran’s Not Here 48 - Sir, Your Pants are Too Hard
Listen to or download episode 48 Soft pants Hot Turkey Sandwiches A wild gift Tired Mom Fran’s Not Here is a show about Toronto, co-hosted by
The Best of Youtube, May 2020
Youtube is a bad place, but every now and then a good video appears. Because I can’t seem to stop going there, I can at least make it easier for you